The Healing Foundation is seeking a part-time Project Officer for WorkUP Queensland.
This position in Reporting and Events contributes to achieving the outcomes and objectives of WorkUP Queensland by working collaboratively with the domestic and family violence, sexual violence and women’s health and wellbeing sector to provide Queenslanders with a strategic, well-trained and strongly supported workforce that will help in the fight to end violence.
Role and responsibilities:
- prepares timely reporting on WorkUP Queensland engagement and delivery to effectively communicate performance and impact for stakeholders, governance bodies and contract managers
- collaborates with WorkUP Queensland team members to provide event management for the delivery of a suite of state-wide capacity and capability-building strategies both directly and through sub-contractors
- supports the development and ongoing maintenance of databases and event management systems to support reporting and delivery of WorkUP Queensland
- collaborates with other Healing Foundation staff and contractors to ensure effective delivery and integration of knowledge
- establishes and maintains strong, effective and culturally appropriate relationships with project stakeholders
- complies with Healing Foundation policies on trauma and healing and ensures open communication on trauma and healing issues with staff
- identifies and raises project resource issues with Healing Foundation management in a constructive and solutions-focused manner
- supports the implementation of team goals, works collaboratively and builds effective relationships with other members of the team and seeks ongoing support from their supervisors and other team members.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com by 14 October 2020 with your resume and a short (maximum 2 page) summary explaining why you are the best person for the role.