The Healing Foundation’s Stolen Generations Reference Group guides our Stolen Generations work, ensuring these programs effectively meet the unique healing needs of Stolen Generations members and their families.
The group brings together a diverse group of Stolen Generations men and women from around Australia.
We gratefully acknowledge the contribution and commitment of our Stolen Generations Reference Group members:
- Florence Onus, QLD (Birri-Gubba and Kairi/Bidjara clans), Chair
- Michael Welsh, NSW (Wailwan, Coonamble, NSW)
- Aunty Lorraine Peeters, QLD (Wailwan/Bidgera)
- Ian Hamm, VIC (Yorta Yorta)
- Cynthia Sariago, NT (Gurindji, Wave Hill/Malak Malak, Daly River)
- Mark Bin Bakar, WA (Kitja/Gunian East Kimberley)
- Carolyn Fyfe, QLD (Juun Ju Warra woman from the Guggu Yimthirr tribe)
See their full bios below.
Most recently our Stolen Generations Reference Group contributed to the design and development of the BTH20 anniversary artwork.